ARTICLE 1: INTRODUCTION
The general terms and conditions of sale detailed in this document (hereinafter "General Conditions") regulate the process of sale of the products offered and available, and establish the contractual relationships between petitioner and/or buyer, user or you (hereinafter the client) and this website of the brand.
These terms and conditions of sale are the only applicable and replace all other conditions to date once they are public on the site.
Each order and/or purchase made in any of the different available warehouses, either personally, by fax or e-mail, addressed to the commercial managers, and/or through the online store or webshop ("for all of them onwards in the site "), is governed by the General Conditions applicable on the date of the order.
The fact of placing your order on the site automatically indicates that you accept our General Conditions.
By accessing the site, you agree to abide by the General Conditions, as well as any conditions of use that may apply to it. The brand, reserves the right to change and modify the General conditions of sale without prior notice, for informative and non-restrictive purposes, the products, their availability and sites, prices and rates, payment and credit terms, customer service hours , etc., or any other that you consider, at any time.
ARTICLE 2: MERCHANDISE
- The products and articles offered are in the annual catalog.
- The products may suffer modifications with respect to graphic reproduction in the catalog.
- Its availability is subject to the existing stock.
- Discontinued products and items are offered on the Outlet site.
- We process your requests for products with characteristics different from those offered in catalog through our custom and special manufacturing ordered by previous budget and contracting.
ARTICLE 3: PRICE
- The prices will be as on the date of issue or shipment and always under conditions and terms Incoterm Ex Works.
- The sale prices indicated on the site are in Australian Dollars and do not include taxes, or others that may correspond at any time.
- We reserve the right to modify our prices at any time, but we undertake to apply the rates indicated at the time of placing the order, except typographical or printing error.
- The budgets made for custom and special manufacturing reasons will have a validity of 10 calendar days, except for major or exceptional circumstances. For informative and non-limiting purposes, stoppage of unexpected production, natural catastrophes, instability in commodity markets, currency variations, etc.
- If the order involves shipping, the corresponding expense will be applied to the customer. These will be included at the end of the order as the amount of delivery, and/or carrying any other tax that may correspond at any time.
- The shipping address in the order is unique, further modification will be accepted, but may generate expenses in your bill and we will only be able to amend if courier allows.
ARTICLE 4: ORDER
- The brand reserves the right of admission and acceptance of orders placed, which must be authorised by commercial managers before processing and/or sending.
- All orders are confirmed, so that once completed it's modification and/or cancellation is not possible.
- Our brand is not responsible for errors that the customer may make when ordering.
- In orders requested by telephone and/or Apps such as Viber, Whatsapp, Telegram or SMS/MMS with the help of our commercial agents; our brand is not responsible for the mistakes and/or errors that we could make when we help you ordering via these methods. Claims of your order will not be accepted for this reason.
- There is a minimum order quantity that is indicated according to the product, we serve and deliver the merchandise according to the minimum established by each brand.
- The orders of some articles can only be completed in complete packs, boxes or multiples of these. It is specified in each case in the detailed product view.
- Small orders are treated in the same way to larger orders.
- The orders by the online store, have preference to the rest in order to their preparation.
- Consideration of special orders and/or custom requests that by their characteristics do not appear in the catalog (as in atypical orders and large volume), reserves the right to serve ± 5% of the amount initially requested. For requests for special and/or customized orders in which you specify in writing, accuracy between the amount requested and delivered, the brand reserves the right to pass on an additional cost of 5% of the total amount of the order completed.
- The orders that involve the preparation and shipment from several warehouses will support individual charges in their packages for the purpose of shipping.
ARTICLE 5: CONFIRMATION
- The customer (petitioner and/or buyer, user or you) declares to have read, understood and accepted these terms and general sales conditions before placing the order. The confirmation of your order constitutes therefore the acceptance of these terms and general conditions of sale.
Unless there is proof of fraud on the part of the brand, the data registered on our website constitutes proof of the transactions made between the brand and the client.
ARTICLE 6: AVAILABILITY
- Our product offers and prices are valid as long as they are visible on the site, and will be until the end of stock.
- The periods for the availability of a product will only be indicative data, and eventual delays do not grant the customer the right to cancel the sale, refuse the goods or claim damages and interests, except in the cases described in article 9 of this document.
- We will settle your order whenever stocks are available. Therefore, orders will not be accepted until the availability of stocks has been checked.
- In the event that a product is not available after your order has been accepted, we will inform you by e-mail or by ordinary mail. No merchandise is reserved.
- If the product is not available, if your payment has already been made, the brand undertakes to reimburse the amount paid within 30 days from the date of payment, or to reserve the merchandise until availability.
- Any claim for disagreement with a product must be transmitted within a period of 7 calendar days from the date of receipt of the product.
ARTICLE 7: SERVICE
- We work to offer a continuous service over time.
- In 98% of cases we prepare your order on the same day, as long as it is made during business hours, and we send it to you by courier (which can also be hired by you) delivering it to the address indicated in the Shipping data of your order.
- From 3 to 5 working days in Australia, depending on the day of the week and the time you place your order, and the availability of the transport agency.
- For the rest of the world, the agility of our service will depend on the customs procedures and conditions and existing taxes.
ARTICLE 8: PAYMENT METHOD
- Transfer that will require prior validation by our department to launch the preparation of your order.
- Depending on the season, Credit Card in online orders, and for amounts and amount of limited credit.
- In the case of delays in payments beyond the period established in your invoice, it will result in a late charge to the legal interest of the money established annually, with a minimum amount of 5% of the nominal amount of the invoice or amount for administrative expenses, delay and/or return.
ARTICLE 9: FISCAL EXEMPTION
- Companies outside of Australia must provide their VAT number in order to be able to invoice them. Products delivered to customers residing outside Australia will be exempt from GST, and the declaration of any applicable VAT will be the responsibility of the buyer of the product.
ARTICLE 10: RIGHT OF RETURN
In accordance with Australian Competition and Consumer Commision (ACCC) and other complementary laws, you have 30 calendar days from receipt to voluntarily desist from your purchase without modifying the original package.
During this period we will accept the return of the goods when due to imputable causes, the requested product does not correspond to the requested by the customer.
Making the return within this period, you must return the purchase with all its components, with its original packaging, with its original seal without breaking, with all its accessories and in perfect condition.
Returns will not be accepted for products that do not come with all their components, with their original packaging or the return of products that can be reproduced or copied, such as software, unless they are defective.
The amount of the order will be paid once you have verified that the merchandise meets the above conditions.
In the case of commercial returns, the customer must bear the transportation costs. To request this return you must communicate it denying the corresponding return ticket.
In the event that at the time of delivery the product is defective, we will take care of the replacement by a new one without any extra cost for the customer.
All our orders are sent by courier from different warehouses, thus in order to process your refund you must fill the return form first. We will provide your the address to return items.
* Any claim for disagreement with a product must be communicated to the CUSTOMER SERVICE department within a maximum period of 7 calendar days from the date of receipt of the product.
- Before unpacking the merchandise, you must record any packaging defect in the delivery note in order to enable the transport insurance and notify it in 24 hours. Claims of open or lost packages will not be accepted if this incidence has not been stated on the delivery note of the transport agency.
- All the cost derived from handling and / or re-routing will be billed to the final customer and will be previously recorded.
- The refunds will be made once it has been verified that the merchandise received coincides with the one authorized in the file, contains its original packaging and is in perfect condition. We will not refund any merchandise above the limit authorized initially by our customer service department, which will organize your withdrawal within 5 working days.
- Refunds of garments handled by you are not accepted, nor will claims on the amount of marking work on defective merchandise be accepted, therefore you must check the merchandise before carrying out any work of silk-screen printing, embroidery, transfer, etc. .,
- Only claims based on service reasons, own errors for quality and quantity are allowed.
- In case of our error in the whole or partiality of the processed order, it will proceed to the repetition and shipment of goods, without cost or any charge, or to the payment of the amounts invoiced for said incorrect items in the event that occurs the cancellation by you
- Returns are not accepted for reasons other than these mentioned.
ARTICLE 11: APPLICABLE LAW - LITIGATION
- In the case of litigation, whatever the cause, the parties involved will submit to the Courts of Sydney Council expressly waiving their case, to any other jurisdiction that may correspond.
ARTICLE 12: PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Being the information that you send us essential to process and process your order and to write the invoice, the absence of such information will suppose the cancellation of your order. When you are a person, visit and/or register on the site, you agree to provide us with real and accurate information about you.
- The transmission of false information is a violation of these General Conditions and any condition of use that may be found on the site.
- You have a permanent right to access and rectify your personal data, in accordance with the relevant national and Australian laws. You can modify this information by request at any time by sending us a letter to our address or by contacting the commercial agents at your disposal.
- According to the international standards of privacy, we have your agreement to transmit the data to third parties when the nature of the request requires it to be processed e.g. Couriers, etc.